Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!

After just 32 minutes into the City Council Meeting Charles Jannace had enough. At least he had his handy palm pilot and played Pac Man the entire time. LOL

Several people made remarks about why Charles didn't get up and speak and instead left? You'll just have to ask the man himself because I truly don't have that answer. My guess, his batteries wore out.

Didn't Alessi leave his meeting early last night too? It must have something to do with being raised on warm milk and cookies at a certain time every evening?

4 comments:

Chesapeake Dogs said...

Mr. B. gave his reason on his blog. Guess he didn't wanna give the cleanin' lady a rug t'clean.

NoSweat, I saw ya last night. Ya did a good job followin' up the Taylor fella's comment last night, put the council "lardership" right in its place!

I confess...it does get hard t'stomach. But I'm glad folks are hangin' in there and not lettin' Dunn shut 'em up. The more he tries, the worse he looks.

And nothin' against the nice local developer fella, but I don't want 'nother $10 million bucks outta my pocket t'get a road "sooner."

Fer that kinda money, I'll dig the city a new road with a spoon.

--CD

Chesapeake Dogs said...

SamChase, under "Shame Checked Out." Here's the part I took t'be his "reason."

"I left shortly after that. I felt a sense of embarrassment kind of like when you see someone hurt themselves in public or when an immature child utters something in public that causes his or her parent some embarrassment and you want to cover it up."

Many people are embarrassed by our City Council majority, 'specially Dunn and his li'l tantrums.

--CD

Anonymous said...

Joe,
Have you and CJ stopped breaking bread together?

joe albero said...

Richard,

Do try to remember this is Ameria, not Iraq!

The action that needs to be taken is at the polls.