Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Civic Center Craft Show




If you're into Crafts, the Civic Center is the place to be this weekend. We even found a bottle of shampoo with our "NEMO" on the label.

One of the Exhibitors tried to sell me a Pound Cake and when we picked it up we said, this isn't a pound. She replied, it's actually 2 pounds. I said, then it's not a Pound Cake. She replied, yes it really is. I said, no, it's a Double Pound Cake or a Double Pounder. She said, if you cut it in half it would be a Pound Cake. I said, no, if you cut it in half it would be a half a Pound Cake. She stood there for quite a while trying to say something but was too dumbfounded to get anything out. I Won!

Today is the last day so make sure you get out and check it out. Tell the Lady with the Pound Cake I said hello. LOL

1 comment:

joe albero said...

That's very interesting nosweat. I sure didn't read about it in the Dail Times, as usual. I wonder if they even promoted the Debate tonight? I think I'll head down the driveway and see if my papers even there.