Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 02, 2006

Charles Jannace Does Fantastic On The Bill Reddish Show


This interview IMO was one of the best I've ever heard on the Bill Reddish Show.

Charles had some 20 minutes comfortably to spell out his platform and Bill welcomed every ounce of it. In fact, he stated he liked the fact that Charles is willing to spell it all out so everyone knows what he's running for while the other candidates haven't.

If you aren't convinced that Charles is the man for the job now, you need to go back to Alessi's campaign and start tweaking your platform to at least mirror most of Charles'.

Have a nice Monday! :-)

3 comments:

joe albero said...

Let's put it this way Nancy, I don't want to speak for Charles, so I won't. However, Charles is the last person, (besides maybe me) Barrie Tilghman will kiss on the lips!

Chesapeake Dogs said...

NancyNurse, I seem t'recall Mr. B. had supportive posts on his blog fer the 4 to 2 people, before his site crash. I think he had some choice words fer the landlords, and calls TJ Maloney "Baloney Maloney."

So, I'm guessin' from memory that he supports preservin' the neighborhoods. In fact, that was one o' the issues that got me readin' the blogs, includin' his early on.

--CD

joe albero said...

WELCOME BACK AP!!!!!