Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Thank You!!!!!!



















For those of you who came to Break Time Billiards tonight, Charles and I thank you. It was a pleasure putting so many faces to names we have been enjoying for such a long time now.

Since I was shooting Pool so much I really didn't get much of a chance to take many pictures but I have to say, I truly enjoyed a wonderful evening.

As for Iyeska, yeah, you saw me shoot pool all right. Is that all you have to say?

We look forward to the next event and sorry for the short notice but this whole thing is quite new and the turn out was unbelievable.

2 comments:

Chesapeake Dogs said...

My guess is Mr. Pollitt and Mr. Alessi will try to pretend Mr. B. doesn't exist.

Well, they'll try. Mr. Pollitt will likely be polite. Mr. Alessi's already proven he ain't.

--CD

joe albero said...

I wonder if he'll call Charles a Pig or a Disgruntled Citizen? Imature was just the beginning to a long and healthy relationship.