Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Other Winners Last Night
























Forgive me for posting these photos so late, Blogger wasn't cooperating with me last night and after two days of barely any sleep I needed some rest.

It has been an honor working with "all" of the Candidates in "all" of the races. My dear old friend Jim Mathias has moved one step cloer to his dream and goal and the Albero Family is very proud of him.

These photos were taken somewhere around 1:00 a.m. in Salisbury.

1 comment:

sparkly1 said...

Does anyone know why I can't get the Wicomico Board of Elections site to come up. I would enjoy seeing the final tally. As for Norm Conway, all those years of double dipping have really expanded his waist line.