Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Thank You Daily Times!

WOW! Over the past two days WWW.National-Joe-A-Graphic.blogspot.com has been recognized by The Daily Times as they have now posted 3 news articles taken from my Blog Site and used two of them as front page news!

Yesterday it was the Giant Food closing its doors in North Salisbury and today it was the RR X-ing story I have been talking about for days and the third was the State Trooper accident in West Ocean City that ended up on their website right after I introduced it on the Blog.

Now look folks, you know if you stick with me here it doesn't cost you $ .50 cent a day and more importantly you'll get "Front Page News" some two to three days ahead of The Daily Times.

If they're trying to tick me off by copying everything I do they're completely mistaken! I firmly believe this is a complement as I am recognized almost every day for news and information The Daily Times otherwise couldn't produce without me.

Nevertheless, if you want my stuff in print, just buy The Daily Times a couple of days later and they'll have it. I'll bet Greg Bassett regrets ever calling me early in the morning, then getting hung up on and then calling me back again to harass me, don't ya think?

1 comment:

joe albero said...

No! But if you send them to me, alberobutzo@wmconnect.com I'll consider posting them.

Oh, for those of you sending photos, please make sure their clothes are on! I've seen enough!