Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind? NOT!


I took this photo back on 2-6-06 just across the street from the Salisbury Police Department. To this day I do not believe anything has been done about this mess. So I ask you Barrie Tilghman and the City Council, IF this home were located right next to yours, would it still be standing?

I guess if you live on the West side of the City you're not worth of the same kind of respect as everywhere else? I would also guess your tax dollars on the West side of the City are nowhere near as valuable as the wealthier parts of Town!

Shanie, time to get into gear and start representing what you were hired to do. If you need any help, I've got lots more pictures to post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like crisfield!