Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, August 13, 2006

JOE ALBERO, YOU'RE #1


















The reception I get whenever I go anywhere is more than just touching! Being President of the "What A Guy Club" has heightened my credibility everywhere I go and ever since I was a small child my Mother told me about this "you're #1 sign," always smile back and wave, she said.

I never understood why my Father never went into NASCAR Racing because "everyone" thought he was #1 too, even if he was just pulling into a parking space!

Even Barrie Tilghman, Mayor of the City of Salisbury has shared the love many times and believes I'm #1 too! It doesn't get any better than this folks. Thank You! As long as I can continue to get so much support I'll be there for you through good times and through bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the length of that finger. Joe did you enhance that one or what. Man I would hate for her to be my proctologist.

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

As long as that middle finger is, I wonder where the rest of her index finger is... digging for gold?