Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Pro-Trump artist wants NYC mayor’s job, says ‘monkey with no eyes’ could do better than Bill de Blasio

A conservative Staten Island artist, known for painting American flag murals in each of the 50 states, is planning a mayoral run in New York City, where he said “a monkey with no eyes” could do a better job than the current administration.

“I’m not a politician, but neither was Ronald Reagan, neither was Donald Trump,” Scott LoBaido, a 55-year-old self-described “creative patriot” told Fox News on Thursday evening. “Why shouldn’t I run? I can’t do any worse than this clown.”

He criticized New York Mayor Bill de Blasio, a Democrat, over the city’s high taxes, handling of the coronavirus, small-business regulations, lack of support for police and exodus of residents and businesses.

“I think a monkey with no eyes could take over this office and fix this insanity,” he said. “So I think I could do it.”

De Blasio’s ongoing feuds with the city’s police, religious communities and even Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a fellow Democrat, have plagued his administration.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mayor LoBaido sounds better to me.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with this man. DeBlasio and Cuomo are the two worst Governors and Mayors I have ever seen next to Maryland that is.

Anonymous said...

I agree good point and when they want the Police back I hope they refuse let them hire social workers see how that works.

Anonymous said...

The worst Gov. of Maryland was O’ Malley. Totally clueless. He led Maryland to the brink of financial disaster. How easily people forget.