Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 09, 2020

Today's Insanity Wrap: Racism Comes to Reddit, CAREN Comes for 911 Callers

Reddit, barely a week after purging the Donald Trump community and 2,000 other subreddits for racism or offensive content, will no longer allow “any content that shows POC [persons of color] as the aggressor.”

Human Events managing editor Ian Miles Cheong noticed the new policy going into effect late Tuesday night.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is anybody else getting enough of this chit? There have always been POC and always will. If you don’t like my color stay away and I will gladly oblige. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Let's not forget about SHANIQUAS.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess they just put themselves out of business. Nothing to write about.

Anonymous said...


I'm a POC; my normal shade is off-white but easily glowing red if I'm out in the sun without my sunscreen.

And I have it on authoritative information that we're all POC.

Anonymous said...

Black is not a color !