Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Joe Biden Claims Nurses Would ‘Breathe in My Nostrils to Make Me Move’ During Hospital Stay

Presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden recollected with the Service Employees International Union on Wednesday a moment when he said a caring nurse “blew into my nostrils” in the hospital.

.@JoeBiden: "I had nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would … actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving.” pic.twitter.com/hxW1UYs7Ba

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) July 22, 2020

“I had a nurse– nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would … actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving.”

Biden said such a thing wouldn’t be allowed “during COVID time,” but it’s not clear when such a practice would ever be allowed in a hospital setting.

Tom Elliott of Grabien News surmised Biden was referring to his stay at Walter Reed, when he had surgery to deal with a brain aneurysm.

He shared a story from DelawareOnline.com that reported:

More

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The more he talks, the more he creeps me out.

Anonymous said...

Good Lord
It appears the intelligence agencies are running a Psyop on the population to determine just how very stupid is the average human being? If the majority believe the creeper is a legitimate political candidate for POTUS then they will conclude one thing: They can get us to believe anything.

This is really becoming quite comical on a certain level.





And horrifying.

Anonymous said...

Eeeewwww. How creepy it that?

Anonymous said...

I do not believe old Joe did not have some issues with that brain bleed I think all of his common sense bled out. 1St degree creeper.

Anonymous said...

Actually they were tubes from a ventilator you BOOB.

Anonymous said...

This is very common and wildly taught everywhere. Biden graduates top in law school and had three degrees. He also wrote speeches for Kennedy and others. Also a war hero and police love him.

Anonymous said...

Definitely bizarre and horrifying.

Anonymous said...

I'D LOVE TO SHOVE SOMETHING UP HIS NOSTRILS

Anonymous said...

You are so hot, Joe!

Anonymous said...


Dr. Jill approved medical procedure? /sarc

Anonymous said...

What drugs is he rectally absorbing?