Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 20, 2020

'You lost me': Whoopi Goldberg chides AOC on The View for 'dismissing' old people

Whoopi Goldberg ripped into Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for what she perceived as attempts from the New York Democrat to dismiss the points of view of America's senior citizens.

"You know, I was very happy when you were elected because I thought it was a great step in a good direction," Goldberg told Ocasio-Cortez, who appeared on The View Wednesday. "And then, you lost me because it felt like you were saying to people like me that I was too old and didn’t do enough."

"And so, that has bothered me because I feel like I love young people. I was once one. But you're on my shoulders," the co-host added. "And to sort of hear it sound like you were dismissing us bothered the hell out of me."

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 term AOC 🖕

Anonymous said...

They are both POS.

Anonymous said...

AOC lost the whole country !!! Get her OUT !!!

Anonymous said...

Millionaires got rich in America now complaining how bad it is. So ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Racist Whoopi Goldberg !!!! as bad as AOC