Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 01, 2020

Burger King claims it NEVER said its Impossible Whoppers were vegan after chain is sued for cooking plant-based patties on same grills as meat

Burger King is claiming it never advertised its 'Impossible Whopper' as vegan after a customer sued the company for cooking the plant-based pattie on the same grill as meat burgers.

The company claims it was open about the way its plant-based burger was cooked and that the customer's claim 'has no basis'.

A vegan customer sued the fast-food chain in November saying he was 'duped' into buying the Impossible Whopper at a premium price.

The customer is seeking damages on behalf of all U.S. consumers who bought it.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. I am so ofended. I need 2 million dollars for my retirement because I forgot to save, Please give me what I deserve.



NOT.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha