Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

'Happy to be alive': Video of high school student thanking mother for not having abortion goes viral

A high school student's video thanking her mother for not having an abortion when she had the chance has gone viral on social media.

“I enjoy every day that I’m alive, and sometimes, yeah, I get caught up in the emotions, but I’m happy to be alive, and I’m glad that I was born this way,” Marin Carter, who was born with a physical disability, can be heard saying in the footage. “I’m glad that God made me this way and gives me challenges, gives me things that I have to face."

After it was revealed that she would be born with a disability, Carter said a doctor told her four-months pregnant mother that having an abortion was still an option. Her mother, however, chose to give birth to Carter instead.

More

No comments: