Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Drinking Coffee and Alcohol Every Day Could Actually Help You Live Longer

A new study suggests that drinking alcohol and coffee may help you live longer.

Perhaps coming as good news in the break between Christmas and New Year’s, a study from the University of California Irvine suggests that people who “drank moderate amounts of alcohol or coffee lived longer than those who abstained.”

“I have no explanation for it, but I do firmly believe that modest drinking improves longevity,” Dr. Claudia Kawas, one of the study’s main researchers, said earlier this year at a conference for the American Association for the Advancement of Science.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll live to Be 500 !!! Yahoo Yahoo !!!

Anonymous said...

Notice the study is from California, land of loony liberal Trump haters. I would not rely too much on this one.

Anonymous said...

if i lived in california i'd be a raging alcoholic

Anonymous said...

I’ve known a lot more old drunks than old doctors:)

Anonymous said...

I'm doomed. I don't drink either of those beverages

Anonymous said...

You will live til your number comes up, regardless of what you eat or drink.