Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Adam Schiff is Shameless

Last Thursday afternoon I boarded an Amtrak Acela train from Washington, D.C. to New York. While in D.C., I enjoyed spending time at the Trump International Hotel where people were happy - not just because of the holidays, but because of where they were, surrounded by people of like mind.

In particular, the hotel lobby bar on Wednesday night was filled with festive people who had just left the White House Chanukah party at which Trump had signed the Executive Order on Combatting Anti-Semitism. Jews across the country were thrilled that the administration was finally doing what the Democrats in the House of Representatives had blocked.

While waiting to board the train, I thought I recognized a couple of congress people but no one of import. That is, until I entered the train and noticed two secret servicemen and a D.C. police officer accompanying someone on the platform. I turned around and saw Adam Schiff walking towards me.

Not one to shy from confrontation, I could not hold back my disgust.

As he neared, I looked at his staffer and asked how he could work for such a despicable jerk and then turned to Schiff and asked him if he understood what he was doing to our democracy. He just stared blankly through those massive bulbous eyes that only exude hate and contempt. I mockingly said, “Talk about abuse of power -- how in the world do you look at yourself every day in the mirror? You’re simply an awful human being and a liar. How do you live with yourself?” He wished me happy holidays and walked away.

There's more.. she wasn't done yet.

7 comments:

Paladin said...

Dear readers,

This is worth the time to review and consider. Thank you Joe and to the whole SBY News staff.

Kind Regards,

Paladin

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering: are he and Jussie Smollett good pals? They both have that same, gay smugness about them. Like, "how dare you doubt me and my fairytales!!"

Anonymous said...

Schiff and Nadler, two Jews who, by action, inaction and words, seem to hate Jews.

Anonymous said...

Schiff is an out of control hit man fueled by his insatiable lust for power. It is very telling in that he doesn't even have the good sense to admit he was wrong vis-a-vis the Nunes memo and blindly characterizing Trump as an enemy of the state. Plainly put he is a chump and Pelosi can't do anything about it.

Anonymous said...


I wish I could have been there to see this.. I'd bet there isn't any exaggeration or embellishment in this account.

Anonymous said...

Schiff needs to come out of the closet.

Anonymous said...

Nazi Schiff !!!