Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Two suspects, 35 and 17, are arrested over shocking video of three teens being brutally beaten

A 35-year-old man and 17-year-old boy have been arrested in connection with a violent attack on three teenage boys at a skate park in California.

The fight at Community Park in Moreno Valley on Saturday was witnessed by at least a dozen people and was captured on video that has since gone viral.

The Riverside County Sheriff's Department announced Tuesday that two suspects, a 17-year-old boy and 35-year-old Robert Lee Aaron III, were taken into custody.

Police are still searching for another 17-year-old suspect involved in the fight, as well as other persons of interest.

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al, Jessie, where you at??? Obviously a hate crime. Come on now. We need the outrage, the protests, the boycotts. When we starting? Al...Jessie??? I cant hear you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope their parents are one of the progressive liberals screaming for reparations for these worthless POS. Funny how they only go after the weak and mild

Anonymous said...

Typical!! Jump the weakest one from behind and while he wasn't looking!!

Anonymous said...

Northwest Woodsman: More entertainment by my 85% demographic. Don’t even need to watch the video to know who the participants were and I don’t care about the outcome. My best advice is to avoid them and their habitat by 10 nautical miles. Inclusion and affirmative action can’t remove instinctive behavior. Unfortunately we have been so indoctrinated by government most people are afraid to stand up to the problem. I think 50 years of failed policies is enough and we need to try something radically different. I also think that the contamination now reaches deep within our society and culture and those of you residing in area with a significant percentage will just have to live with it. Think back ten years ago and compare the behavior with what we are dealing with now. It has gotten incrementally worse and you just accept it. Sorry, but it is going to get appreciably worse in the future.

Anonymous said...

And mayor Jake Day welcomes this garbage to your city by the carload. Good luck Salisbury can't wait to see what you look like in ten years

Anonymous said...

The thugs days are Numbered.

Anonymous said...

So true Northwest Woodsman.
I grew up in wicomico county and don't want to move from what I have established here. It's impossible to keep 10 miles from that 85% element you state. So, I'll just have to protect myself at all times with the equipment I have, and I'm not talking about my unregistered hands

Anonymous said...

Typical cowards. More then one attacking a lone individual. Good thing I wasn't there.