Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, March 03, 2019

This Article Represents Our 200,000th Post

Over the many years that I have been running SBYNews, I'm amazed that we have delivered 200,000 articles in all. 

Millions of comments, millions of hits, we've certainly come a very long way.

I want to thank ALL of you for participating in helping us become such a staple here on the shore when it comes to news, information and especially your opinions in comments. 

I also want to thank so many of you for coming all the way to West Ocean City to give us the chance to serve you at Caribbean Joe's. It's an honor meeting so many of you face to face and I'm so glad you are enjoying the food and atmosphere. 

Have a great Sunday and hopefully we see you soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and many thanks for your efforts. This site has been a daily must-read for me, going on ten years now. Again, many thanks.

Anonymous said...

Some of your posts and investigative reporting have been life-changing and opened the eyes of a lot of people.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joe ,I tell everyone that will listen to log on and hear what the msm wont tell you about!!!!

I come here for all the news said...

You reports things

other news agencies do not report

Anonymous said...

Llolol