Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Hillary Clinton Warns "I'm Not Going Anywhere" After Ruling Out 2020 Bid

As her still-loyal staffers exact their long-awaited revenge on the Sanders campaign, it's becoming increasingly clear that, though her political influence has diminished significantly since her historic defeat at the hands of Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton isn't going away. Though some longtime Clinton loyalists haven't given up on the possibility of a third presidential bid, the former Secretary of State told a CNN affiliate in Wetschester on Monday that, though she has ruled out another run in 2020, she would like the world to know that "I'm not going anywhere."

"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe,"the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee told CNN affiliate News 12 Westchester.

"I want to be sure that people understand I'm going to keep speaking out. I'm not going anywhere," Clinton said.

This comes after CNN reported in January, citing several sources close to the Clintons, that Hillary was making preliminary preparations for a possible run in 2020 - though they added that it would still be surprising if she entered the race (well, maybe for them).

More

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe her legal issues have been leveraged against her to prevent her from running.I believe that tons of evidence that could be used against her is being withheld,only to be released if she changes her mind.

Anonymous said...

Lock her up!

Anonymous said...


This woman is VERY sick. She is a psycho.

Anonymous said...

That is not the original Hillary Clinton.
You folks do understand that, right?

Anonymous said...

I believe I saw her in the crowd behind BARNEY while he was expanding on is race for 2020.

Anonymous said...

Hillary is insignificant and meaningless.

Anonymous said...

Finally Hill got it correct, she is not going anywhere!

Anonymous said...

"I'm not going anywhere" my ass. hillary is going to HELL

Anonymous said...

I will definitely party when the witch dies

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning.

Anonymous said...

Of course her an Bill are going to keep speaking they make a lot of money with the speaking engagements and they still need more of that 15 minutes or with them decades of attention, media hogs. Not to mention the Clinton Foundation from illegal $ and those they have ripped off and fooled for years.

Anonymous said...

9:01 That IS the original hillary clinton POS

Anonymous said...

From the looks of her health problems while on the campaign trail, she going somewhere, all right. And I think she might beat Bill to it.