Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 09, 2019

FORMER DNC CHAIR SAYS PARTY MADE ‘MISTAKE’ BY BANNING FOX FROM TELEVISING DEMOCRATS’ DEBATES

Former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chairman Ed Rendell said the Democratic Party made a mistake by barring Fox News from televising 2020 debates.

“I think it was a mistake for the DNC to do what it did,” he said on Fox News’s “The Ingraham Angle” Thursday night. “I know they were taken off a little bit by the New Yorker article, but as you said: If I was DNC chair, I would, and I think Tom Perez is doing a good job — but if I was DNC chair, Laura, I would say give me Brett Baier, Chris Wallace, and Juan Williams and you can have that Fox debate anywhere, anytime, any number of times. I’d be confident that it’d be fair.”

Fox News host Chris Wallace accused some Democrats of having “Fox derangement syndrome.”


More 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They don't want questions the voters want answered.

Anonymous said...

No side will be fair. Fox News can't, they are too cozy with the President to be fair... and Trump has all but declared war on the rest of the media.

The only shot at a somewhat fair, mostly impartial party would be the BBC news.