Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 05, 2019

Trump Threatens To Keep Government Closed "For Months Or years"

President Trump on Friday confirmed that he told Democratic leaders he would be willing to keep the government closed for months or even years if they refuse to provide funding for his border wall with Mexico.

"I did, absolutely, I said that," said the president, speaking with reporters after the morning meeting.

"I don’t think it will," Trump added, "But I am prepared and I think I can speak for Republicans in the House and Republicans in the Senate. I hope it doesn’t go on even beyond a few more days. It really could open very quickly, I told them."

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do it! That cartoon posted earlier is not a bad idea. Build a highway next to the border and then put up a "sound wall" to protect the US citizens from all of the noise south of the boarder. Charge it to transportation funds that already exist.

Anonymous said...


families are hurting and he has no heart.

Anonymous said...

Express YOUR opinion.Don't just sit back and wait to see ours.What do YOU think about it? I would love to know.

Anonymous said...

Burn dc durn. Keep it closed as long as needed.

OATH KEEPERS said...

BULLSH×T