Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Elizabeth Warren loses voice after a day in Iowa: 'Too much time with little people'

DES MOINES, Iowa — Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., began to lose her voice Saturday night after she began her campaign swing through Iowa 24 hours earlier.

Speaking to an overflow crowd in Iowa's capital city, the Massachusetts Democrat told the crowd that she got a cold before delivering an abbreviated version of her stump speech.

"I have a piece of bad news: I have a cold," Warren said through an audibly hoarse voice. "Too much time with little people," she added. A spokesperson for Warren said the senator was referring to her grandchildren with whom she had spent the holidays.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

God works in strange ways at times.

Anonymous said...

My mom was part Delaware and part Cherokee my finiance and I had to flee the area to get married do to racism. I no what it's like growing up and being treated differently because of my heritage. 40 years later 30 million net worth Private DNA test revealed 6 to 10 generations ago a women in my family might have been part Asian Indian, making me 99.9 percent white, vote for me.

Anonymous said...

Grandchildren my ass. Little people are the ones she is talking down to at these cheap events.

Anonymous said...

Yes he does. Hillary take heed.

Anonymous said...

I thought she meant too few people showed up for her rally, but she was probably looking down her nose at us.

Anonymous said...


One of her little people was on the top of her kitchen cabinet while she was chugging a beer in her video announcement. Enlargements show where her sensitivities actually reside. 'Here, hold my beer, I wanna run for President.'

Anonymous said...

Lost her voice .... she lost that bit of brain she had years ago