Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 06, 2018

WATCH: Armed With Rifles, Black Panther Party Marches For Stacy Abrams

A group of men appearing to belong to the Black Panther Party marched in Atlanta, Georgia over the weekend showing their support for far-left Democratic gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams while they were armed with rifles.

"The picture was posted on the group's Facebook page and the caption says they're 'not working with any campaign --but rallying against voter suppression,'" CBS 46 reported.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe just in
Michael Flynn JUST CLEARED BY THE FBI NO COLLUSION

Anonymous said...

I voted this morning around 8 am , this was the biggest crowd I've seen at this poll in all my years of voting. I was in line for 30 minutes and never was I asked for ID . Most of the people I observed were democrats or liberals , I hope some republicans get out and vote. This year is the most stressful I been in my life .

Rebel Without a Clue said...

And they are armed with the very same weapons that Stacey Abrams wants to put a ban on!! How nice!!

Anonymous said...

Dave T: These guys are supposed to be scary? Not quite. Nothing but a pack of kooks dressed in their clown suits. Better grow a set of balls if you're gonna intimidate people.

Anonymous said...

I voted in Eden and they never asked for my ID. They did check the comp and found my name. You know Maryland is a Sanctuary state, so get ready for more illegals coming to the Eastern shore, they get housing, driver licenses. ept cards and free education!! So we already know Maryland is a blue illegal voting state!!

Anonymous said...

Why are they allowed to do this, even if it with toy guns. If a Republican candidate had a group like that canvassing for them, there would be no end to the uproar. If this isn't voter intimidation, what is. Oh, I keep forgetting only whites are racists.

Anonymous said...

Good for them. Americans should freely exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.

Anonymous said...

It's only a bunch of wannabes dressed up for holloween.