Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Pennsylvania man fights off and kills a rabid beaver that attacked him

A man has fended off and killed a rabid beaver that attacked him and his seven-year-old daughter while they were kayaking on a river.

Dan Wherley, his daughter Layla and their dog were kayaking in the Conewago Creek near Gettysburg, Pennsylvania on Sunday when the deranged beaver attacked Wherley's kayak.

'I felt something grab my kayak and thought it was my dog, it wasn't. It was a big a** crazy beaver. It kept trying to bite and get into the kayak after me,' Wherley recalled in a Facebook post.

'I kept beating it with the paddle, this went one for a few minutes. It wouldn't give up,' he continued.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bad beavers have taken down many a man!!