Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, June 16, 2018

RIP Boardwalk Elvis





Family, friends and fans. It’s with a heavy and broken heart to inform you that Uncle Norman has finished his earth journey this morning peacefully, comfortably and with loving family members by his bedside. Please keep our family in your prayers. We appreciate the love that everyone has shown. Please continue respecting the privacy of the family in this difficult time.

I will provide more information in the coming hours and days.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

RIP. I saw you many times in showell, showing me your strawberry planting area and also in ocean city from the time I was a child and all through adulthood! Many times in the pines also! Be at peace my friend

BarryB said...

Boardwalk Elvis will be truly missed and long remembered by many people.

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you Norman. God be with your family at this difficult time.

Anonymous said...

Bless you on your journey.

Anonymous said...

God Bless you and your family...

Anonymous said...

RIP Boardwalk Elvis! You gave your all to the community!! God bless you!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember Norman from my teens and
then into my adulthood. My children and grandchildren remember him as well. He was a boardwalk legend. Rest in Peace. Now you truly walk with Elvis.

Anonymous said...

An original boardwalk performer!

Anonymous said...

R.I.P.

Anonymous said...

May he rest in peace. In the late 60s I ran off some punks that were giving him some trouble. I'm sure that others had to do the same over the years. I wish that I could do it again.

Anonymous said...

Saw him on the boardwalk many times and said hello all yhe time and chatted a few times in the pines..he was the best..rip

Anonymous said...

We always loved seeing him around town! Such a kind & gentle soul! May he rest in peace!