Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, June 21, 2018

BREAKING NEWS: FRUITLAND POLICE CHIEF MIKE PHILLIPS TO RETIRE JULY 1, 2018

The Fruitland City Council announces the retirement of Police Chief Michael J. Phillips, who will retire July 1st of this year. Under Chief Phillips’ leadership of over 10 years the department has proven to be one of the most professional and premier police departments resulting in Fruitland being one of the safest municipalities in the State. The Fruitland City Council, The Fruitland Police Department and city staff, wish Chief Phillips all the best in his retirement from law enforcement, a career spanning over 33 years, and thank him for his dedication and service.

Additionally, The Fruitland City Council announces that Fruitland City Police Lieutenant Brian Swafford will be promoted to the rank of Chief, effective July 1, 2018.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in Fruitland and somebody had been stealing items out of unlocked vehicles in my neighborhood. A policeman went around door-to-door asking everyone if they saw anything suspicious or had any ideas who it might be. I've lived all over the country and run-of-the-mill police agencies would never have done this just for petty theft. The taxes in Fruitland are high, but its worth it having awesome police and a safe community. I hope he is replaced my someone just as great. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Lol

Anonymous said...

I have 4 words for you; Lee Stevens for Chief

Steve said...

Great job, Mike! You have always been the best at what you do. May you enjoy a well earned, loooonnnggg retirement!

Anonymous said...

AHHHH, YES

TAX ME

TAX ME

as long as I can drink my beer and watch my TV shows

I don't care about taxes


Ahhhhhhh