Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 20, 2017

Roy Moore’s Former Longtime Secretary: ‘I Don’t Believe Any of This’

Delbra Adams, Roy Moore’s former longtime secretary and judicial assistant, says that in 13 years of working for the senatorial candidate she never saw or experienced any inappropriate conduct toward women.

Adams was working in Moore’s law office during the period that a new accuser claims that he groped her in the same office in 1991 after a meeting. Her desk was right outside his office door at the time.

“I think he is a good man,” Adams told Breitbart News in an interview. “I don’t believe any of this. I don’t believe it until somebody actually proves it to me. But I never saw anything like that out of him.”

Asked whether she saw or experienced any inappropriate conduct on the part of Moore at any time, Adams replied, “No. None.”

More here

No comments: