Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 21, 2017

Man stabbed after haircut gets him mistaken for a neo-Nazi

This Colorado man is avowedly not a neo-Nazi.

But he believes his long-on-top, buzzed-on-the-sides haircut got him mistaken for one — and nearly stabbed to death by a confused anti-fascist.

Joshua Witt, 26, escaped his brush with hairdo-doom with a defensive slice to the hand and three stitches.
“Apparently, my haircut is considered a neo-Nazi statement,” he told The Post Saturday, as his account on Facebook garnered 20,000 shares.

Witt says he’d just pulled in to the parking lot of the Steak ’n Shake in Sheridan, Colo., and was opening his car door.

“All I hear is, ‘Are you one of them neo-Nazis?’ as this dude is swinging a knife up over my car door at me,” he said.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I now worry about all the service members with short hair cuts. GOD, help us. Trump is doing the best he can with NO help from anyone but WE the people. Keep standing with him and we may have some hope. If not I will leave this "wonderful" country before it goes to hell in a basket. Look I have no problem with anyone that does not agree with me as long as they don't try to change me, because I will not try to change them. (map)

Anonymous said...

Well said!

Anonymous said...

But the anti-fascist are not even violent!! They probably do not even know what fascist means.