Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 23, 2017

The 38 Most Inspiring Leadership Quotes I Know

No one can deny the power of a good quote. They motivate and inspire us to be our best.

Here are 38 of my absolute favorites:

1. "I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples." -Mother Teresa

2. "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou

3. "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford

4. "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." -Vince Lombardi

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally disagree with Maya Angelou. No one can make you feel anything or any special way. If you allow some one else to control your own reactions or emotions you are a helpless idiot.

Anonymous said...

"CAN'T FIX STUPID!" - a true experienced Boomer American.

Anonymous said...

Life's to short to associate with Arseholes.
~My Dad.

If you can't afford to do it right the first time,
How can you afford to do it over?
~My Dad.

Anonymous said...

"Fight with your mother and you'll always lose." - DAD
"Don't touch the stove, its hot." - MOM and DAD
"Because I said so." - MOM and DAD

I feel fortunate because I had mom and dad growing up! Miss them, would LOVE to talk today's politics with either...that would be fun!!

Anonymous said...

I will NEVER forget the anger and hatred spewed from Trumps mouth

Steve said...

2:11, I don't recall that ever happening. He always said "I love you" over and over at his rallies. You must be thinking of the one who called half the population "Deplorables".

THAT one I remember.