Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Kellyanne Conway Reveals Her Stance On Feminism

Kellyanne Conway, President Donald Trump’s counselor, had some interesting things to say about feminism in a Q&A with The Washington Post.

WaPo staff writer Joe Heim asked Conway, 50, “You don’t consider yourself a feminist?”

She replied that, no, she does not. Conway then proceeded to tear feminism apart in nine sentences:

I don’t consider myself a feminist. I think my generation isn’t a big fan of labels. My favorite label is mommy. I feel like the feminist movement has been hijacked by the pro-abortion movement or the anti-male sentiments that you read in some of their propaganda and writings. I’m not anti-male. One does not need to be pro-female and call yourself a feminist, when with it comes that whole anti-male culture where we want young boys to sit down and shut up in the classroom. And we have all of these commercials that show what a feckless boob the man in the house is. That’s not the way I see the men in my life, most especially my 12-year-old son. I consider myself a postfeminist. I consider myself one of those women who is a product of her choices, not a victim of her circumstances.
More

2 comments:

Jim said...

Boy, she can slice and dice with such accuracy and precision.
It's a joy to watch!

Anonymous said...

Trump needs to keep her around. She's a very intelligent woman. A great advisor.