Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, August 12, 2016

Ivanka Trump: Critics 'scared' of Donald Trump presidency

"He raised me to be a strong woman and voice my opinion," Ivanka Trump told the Detroit Free Press in an interview. "I share with him when I agree and when I disagree."

She may be the campaign whisperer in an often-blustery realm of Donald Trump.

Trump's eldest daughter, Ivanka Trump, offered a full-throated but soft-spoken defense of her father's sometimes-controversial candidacy in an interview following his speech Monday before the Detroit Economic Club.

"He raised me to be a strong woman and voice my opinion," she told the Detroit Free Press. "I share with him when I agree and when I disagree."

More/Video

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any respectable father should hear the same from their daughter.

Anonymous said...

And she is pretty hot. Just saying.

Anonymous said...

Everyone who's not a government insider is scared of a trump presidency.

Anonymous said...

9:42 everyone with a functioning brain is scared of a Trump presidency

Anonymous said...

What a pathetic choice we have:

A Televison celebrity / billionaire

A Corrupt and Sick career politician / career criminal

I guess I will go with the TV celeb

Anonymous said...

Dave T: Ironic how all the establishment people are "petrified" of a Trump presidency. I believe what they are truly afraid of isn't Trump at all, but rather that they will have to face the real world for what it is. Heck, they may even have to work for a living, which is pretty scary for someone who's been stealing from the public for the better portion of their life. This government and the people who currently compose it are a complete and total disgrace.

Anonymous said...

@10:24 but no one is afraid of a Hillary presidency?? I would rather have a loud mouth than a thief, liar, and a crook!! Pull your head out of your arse!

Obama Crooked Bastardo said...

Everyone who is using his/her brain and looks at the Trump's Tax Plan will know It Will Put Money Back in his/her pocket. That's a NO BRAINER!
But if 10:24 & 12:38 wants to give more taxes to Hildabeast, go right ahead. Or did she promise you a free EBT Card? She's been promising a lot in last 40 plus years.
TRUMP TRAIN 2016