Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Lost Dog 3-22-16: UPDATET

This morning around 8AM my 5 month old black lab puppy got out of the back gate and is missing. I live on Mt. Hermon Church Road in Salisbury and back to Rte 13. I have contacted the Humane Society, Animal Control, the local veterinarian's and have posted on every lost dog page I can find on Facebook. I've spent the day driving the 2 mile radius of my house searching for her. I fear someone has found her and do not know how to get in touch with me. She is wearing a pink collar but no tags yet. I've only had her for 2 weeks and her appointment to see the vet is next week. 443.373.1541

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad he was found and safe

Anonymous said...

Again, SBYNews reunites another owner with their pet!

EVERYBODY reads here!

Put that ad in the DT for lots of $ and wait 6 months in futility!

Anonymous said...

Joe always finds them and it just makes my day to read about it.