Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 07, 2016

Ben Carson to Lead National Christian Voter Campaign

Ben Carson, who this week backed out of Thursday night's GOP debate after saying he did not see a "political path forward" following his low Super Tuesday primary results, will on Friday announce he's taking a new path forward as National Chairman of My Faith Votes, an organization formed to get out the Christian vote.

"Nothing is more important to me than my personal faith, and it is my faith that motivated me to be involved in the political process to begin with," Carson said in a statement on Friday, just hours before he was to take the stage at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington D.C.

However, while Carson stepped back from his campaign on Wednesday, he has not officially announced its end, but that announcement will likely come in his CPAC address.

During his address, Carson is to announce his new role and his leadership in a movement that hopes to motivate the 25 million American Christian registered voters who did not cast ballots in the 2012 election to vote this year.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good

Anonymous said...

I am ONBOARD with this!
This is a great thing for Dr Carson to be doing. He's a good man.

Anonymous said...

Vice President Carson would be cool with me.

Anonymous said...

$$$, that is always Carson's angle

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to see him as Surgeon General in the new administration.