Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Two Arrested for Possession of Meth Paraphernalia


Millsboro, DE – Troopers have arrested two people after they were found parked at a boat ramp near Millsboro with methamphetamine products.

The incident happened around 10:05 p.m. Monday June 1, 2015, as a trooper patrolling the Gull Point boat ramp located a suspicious vehicle backed along the side bank of the fishing pier after dark when the area is closed. The trooper made contact with the driver of the red Jeep Cherokee, identified as Robert A. Donovan, 27 of Houston, who gave conflicting stories as why he was parked at the ramp. A computer check conducted on Donovan and a female passenger, Mollie L. Moxey, 24 of Ellendale, revealed they were both wanted on outstanding capiases from Sussex County Courts.


Upon taking the two into custody, a search was conducted on the vehicle which revealed equipment and component mixtures of the manufacturing stages of Meth along with key ingredients in making the drug.

Donovan and Moxey were transported back to Troop 4 in Georgetown where they were both charged with Operating a Clandestine Laboratory, Conspiracy 2nd, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. They were both arraigned at JP3 committed to Sussex Correctional Institution and Delores J. Baylor Women's Correctional Institution respectively on $11,500.00 cash bond.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..she is 24 years old..meth is a heck of a drug.

Anonymous said...

My God, look at them. I pray they get the help that they so badly need.

Anonymous said...

Mollie does look a wreck. Yes meth is a heck of a drug and will make even the most attractive, cute girl uglier than hell. I too hope they get help.

Anonymous said...

This may be your wake-up call, kids. Without taking advantage of it, your future path only leads to the darker places, places where you matter less.

Anonymous said...

I don't even want to guess what their teeth look like.

Anonymous said...

Her looks explains why Michele Obama look like crap too.

Anonymous said...

The Eastern Shore is in for a huge surprise when meth finally goes big time.

bloggerhater1 said...

Holy crap! She's only 24??!

Kids, DONT DO DRUGS!

Anonymous said...

Hell-oroy Clinton looks like she is a Meth user too! God is she ugly and old!

Anonymous said...

My teeth are jacked. I admit it. I can't afford dental anything. I've never used drugs, drank, or smoked. You can't assume one is a doper by their teeth. Can I assume your a wart infested fat troll since your making ignorant comments on a computer?

Anonymous said...

5:59 Your level of reading comprehension is astounding.

Anonymous said...

She looks like she was HOT before meth

Anonymous said...

She's 24 and looks a lot older. Let's just hope they both get the help they need to get off the drugs.

Anonymous said...

The probably most of the time is getting them help. There is not enough programs out there to help them. You either make to much or there is no space available.

Anonymous said...

"My teeth are jacked. I admit it. I can't afford dental anything. I've never used drugs, drank, or smoked."

Or had a regular relationship with oral hygiene? You know, the twice a day toothbrush/toothpaste/flossing/rinsing thing?

Anonymous said...

7:30?
I'm sure you meant my writing composition. But hey.... NOBODY IS PERFECT! And I can read and compose what I read just fine. Writing is not so good. But I didn't know this was an English class.

Anonymous said...

Nope. I was in an accident which caused nerve damage in my face and shattered my jaw and gum line. Damage is permanent.

Anonymous said...

Know what they say about assuming?