Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Did WBOC Cause 2 Hour School Delay Today?


No, that's not snow on the road, it's salt. I don't know about you but when I watched WBOC last night Satterfield stated he was using his favorite source, (most accurate) and we were going to receive 6" of snowfall. I don't know about you but WBOC is certainly NOT the right source to depend on. We refrained from any significant accumulation and we were right to do so. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get better weather forcasts from Intellicast. WBOC is clueless

Anonymous said...

I can look outside and tell better than Satterfield

Anonymous said...

as per TWC its going to be this cold until 3 week in march.

Anonymous said...

YES

Anonymous said...

The only weather report I find to be accurate is from NOAA at weather.gov! I can get all local radar as well as national and all kinds of weather related data.

Anonymous said...

And you should watch government agencies. They control the weather now.

Anonymous said...

9:32 I just checked out Intellicast, it looks awesome. Thanks for the Heads-up, just might be my go to in the future. I live close to the Misty Creek Site as well.

Anonymous said...


the first buses get on the road at 545
i saw at 545 snow covered roads when i went to work and the bridges especially were slick
you know everything, guess what
BIG BOB CULVERS texts to you are now public information
cant wait to read them via FOIA

Anonymous said...

5:53, would you like another glass of Kool-Aid ?

Anonymous said...

NOAH has spent a lifetime , done a million studies, and have come to one conclusion. The Eastern Shore is the most difficult place in the country to predict the weather.
Why jump on a team of guys are trying to do the best they can. We live in a great place with unpredictable weather. Enjoy it.