Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 26, 2015

22 Ways My 2-Year-Old Is Actually Terrible

I’ve been around kids my whole life, so I pretty much knew what to expect. Yes, the two’s are terrible. But they are also kind of wonderful and exciting at the same time. All this growth and change and learning that happens in such a short period—no wonder kids this age have a short fuse. Their little minds and bodies are going through a lot! But watching them become tiny little versions of the people they will eventually grow to be is kind of fascinating to me. So much so, that I think this might be my favorite age so far.

Still, with my own little bug now just two weeks away from turning 2, I’m starting to realize there is more to this whole terrible-two's thing than I ever realized before. And as much as I love her, there are some ways in which my little girl has truly been living up to the terrible hype.

They say the two’s are terrible. We’ve all heard it. “Watch out!” Other parents will warn. “That’s just the start of the terrible two’s,” they say, as your kid writhes on the floor in the middle of some epic fit.

More

No comments: