Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 02, 2014

Will Liberals Ever Stop Lying?

Josh Hastings attended a fundraiser for Rick Pollitt recently to support his democrat comrade. 

What gets me is the FACT that these people will LIE right to our faces, something we have always taught our children NOT to do. This is the new game plan in order to get elected. So when they LIE during a campaign, what will they do behind our backs once in office and WHEN will the voters finally send a message to these Liberals that we simply will not stand for any more liars?

The next time someone asks you what you think of Josh Hastings simply tell them, he's a liar and I can't stand liars. Never have, never will. 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's called momentum,and it takes too much energy to turn it around.It's stepping into a niche that's been around as long as the county has existed.Thus far the voters have opted to keep it going because they fear change.

Anonymous said...

Frankly I would be ok with laws stating that if a politician lied in an ad they should then be prosecuted.

These kinds of election laws would winnow down the pool tremendously and give the folks more honest information.

Anonymous said...

It's called being independent minded and not a rubber stamp to a party. Most think this is a good thing.

Anonymous said...

A liar is usually a thief also....

Anonymous said...

I heard someone say just the other day that Josh Hastings isn't dry behind the ears yet. Made me laugh because I have never heard that before.

Anonymous said...

12:28

Maybe you should inform your liberal friends of that. We all know how they love to work with others..

Jackass..

Anonymous said...

Honesty is the foundation of a civil society. When honesty isn't valued the civilization becomes chaotic.
This is why crime is out of control. Honesty isn't valued anymore.

Anonymous said...

only when their lips aren't moving

Anonymous said...

12:28, well said.

Anonymous said...

Joe, why aren't you doing interviews with all the candidates like you did last time?

JoeAlbero said...

2:58, It's been an extremely busy year and I just didn't have the time.

We've tried to provide interviews from PAC 14, who I think did a great job and their questions were very fair.

Anonymous said...

We're going to need a bigger trough for the swine!

Anonymous said...

I have heard the lies about Josh Hastings telling people he was really a moderate, then and independent and then he stated he was a Conservative Democrat. Then guess what I run into him and he starts leading me to believe that he is a Republican. I asked him sever times what party affiliation he was. After I gave him enough pressure he stated he was a Republican. I knew that was a lie so I dismissed him immediately.