Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Seniors

An elderly couple, who had just learned how to send textmessages on their mobile phones.

The wife was a romantic   type and the husband was more of a no-nonsense guy.
 
One afternoon the wife went  out to meet a friend for coffee.
  She decided  to send her husband a romantic text message and she
wrote:
  "If you are sleeping, send me your  dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are drinking, send me a sip.  If you are crying, send me your tears. I love  you."

The  husband texted back to her:   "I'm on the toilet. Please advise."

1 comment:

LadyLiddy said...

That could very easily happen between my husband and I. He is such a smart arse! But I love it and that's one reason I married him.