Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Andrej Pejic Is No More: Introducing Andreja Pejic

Androgynous model Andrej Pejic has publicly announced her gender reassignment surgery and will now be known as Andreja Pejic.

Speaking exclusively to People, Andreja said "I always dreamt of being a girl. One of my earliest memories is spinning around in my mom's skirt trying to look like a ballerina."

"I want to share my story with the world because I think I have a social responsibility,” she explained. "I hope that by being open about this, it becomes less of an issue."

Posting on her @andrej_pejic Twitter page on Friday, Andreja wrote, “I've made som changes :) please go to ‪@andrejapejic.”

More

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now she can be a professional treadmill dancer.

Anonymous said...

Lovely adams apple.

Anonymous said...

It's hot

Anonymous said...

Nice looking dude!
Have to be real careful in a singles bar. Just like the move "The crying Game"!!!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this thing. Gross!!

Anonymous said...

It's a mental illness these people need help.

Anonymous said...

Look how he/she is holding that mic

Anonymous said...

It will always be a shem. (she/he/him)

Anonymous said...

all above is very true however it looks more feminine than a lot of the so called women around here! lol!

Anonymous said...

Is this what they call a "boi"

Anonymous said...

WHO?