Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Where Does One Get This Sticker?

Where does one get this sticker?
PRAY FOR YOUR PRESIDENT !


Psalm 109:8
My wife and I were in slow-moving traffic the other day and
We were stopped behind a car with an unusual Obama
Bumper sticker on its bumper.
It read: "Pray for Obama Psalm 109:8"
 
When we got home my wife got out the Bible and opened it
Up to the scripture. She started laughing and laughing. Then she read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good
Laugh, too.
 
Psalm 109:8 ~
"Let his days be few and brief;
And let others step forward to replace him."
 
At last -- I can honestly voice a biblical prayer for our
President! Let us all bow our heads and pray.

Brothers and Sisters... Can I get a big
 
AMEN!
If you think you're too small to make a difference,
you haven't been in bed with a mosquito.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen

Anonymous said...

A M E N...hell yeah

Anonymous said...

If we can take back control in the fall, it may be sooner than 2016...otherwise, we need other prayers for good conservative replacement candidates!

Anonymous said...

Be careful putting that on your car. Most people are to lazy to look up what it means and would just think you're another idiot.

Anonymous said...

Those would be the people who voted for him 11:08, the rest would think it is pretty funny

Anonymous said...

Hell to the yeah!