Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 27, 2014

Maryland GOP Gubernatorial Nominee Hogan Picks Up Backing Of Primary Rivals

Maryland Republican gubernatorial nominee Larry Hogan picked up the backing Thursday of the three rivals he defeated in the GOP primary this week.

At a Republican “unity rally” in Severna Park, Hogan,an Anne Arundel County businessman, won the support of Harford County Executive David R. Craig, Del. Ronald A. George (Anne Arundel) and Charles County businessman Charles Lollar.

“We know that with a large Republican turnout and support from the many disaffected Democrats and independents in this state, that we have a path to victory in this election,” Hogan, a Cabinet secretary under former Republican governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. (R) said in his remarks, in which he also praised each of his primary competitors.

More

3 comments:

USMCRetired said...

I support Hogan, I voted for Craig but any Republican would get my vote. I applaud the unity of the other candidates showing their support. It proves that the goal is to free Maryland from the inept and destructive democratic party. Unfortunately this is a democrate controlled state and Marylanders have been brain washed into voting for these idiots.

USMCRetired said...

Thank you Joe for publishing my comment. I was not trying to attack you but I just was suprised that my comments on Colburn were censored. I have always supported SBYnews with the ability to voice REAL opinions.
Note: I was the guy with the beard who you spoke to outside of Delmar elementary on election day. You mentioned something about a broken hand. Thanks

Anonymous said...

This is good, but hanging out with the likes of Tony Read will have good conservatives voting for Brown,