Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Saturday's County Executive, County Council, Delegates Breakfast

Hi Joe

I read your article about WBOC - (reporting stories in Texas) - verses local events.

Well get this - I have checked the DT everyday about Saturday's Delegates Breakfast held at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center and The Daily Times reporter, Jennifer Strut, still has not published any coverage of the event - even though she was there taking notes.

Even if they went to press tonight - their news about the event would be 5 days old - (or old news).

Of course - there is always the possiblity that she refuses to give Pollitt any publicity because she is pissed off about this:
http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20131211/NEWS/312110084/Wicomico-cites-executive-privilege-on-records-request

8 comments:

JoeAlbero said...

Dear Sir,

That's nothing new. In fact, we published a story about two weeks ago about Maryland being in the top 10 states for crime and guess what, TODAY all of the rest of the media is publishing it like it's fresh news.

Anonymous said...

I just looked at Delmarvanow.com & they still show Dec 10th....

Anonymous said...

I just read Miss Shutt's story three times and I still have no clue what she's talking about. Is it me?

Anonymous said...

'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'

Anonymous said...

The new editor sure has it out for us locals, that much is obvious. I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

Well i now know allot about jewerly now..but no local news....WBOC IS A SAD SAD NEWS STATION.......you know i go out of my way to not shop at any advertishers on wboc...

Anonymous said...

You have to admit, Salisbury News, by far, is the fastest news coverage
that I have seen. And I read almost all of them everynight. Of course, I always choose Salisbury News as my go to source first.

OhBama Crooked Bastard said...

If you want to be informed you go to SBYNEWS every night. It's funny when I hear people talking about WBOC or Daily Slime 5 day Old "news".