Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 16, 2013

FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT DAN BONGINO SERVES GOP ESTABLISHMENT 'DIVORCE PAPERS'

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino, who isrunning for Congress as a Republican in Maryland's Sixth Congressional District, wants a divorce from the Republican establishment.

"Consider yourself served," he wrote on his Facebook page on Wednesday after those in the GOP establishment, like House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), slammed conservatives for opposing the budget deal that would raise spending beyond the sequester levels.

In "An open letter to the establishment GOP," Bongino wrote, "I am serving you with divorce papers. For those who are unaware of what happened, the establishment wing of the Party has openly declared war on the grassroots."

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy is a loose cannon, I honestly question his sanity.

Anonymous said...

This is exactly how I felt when I found out the Bush administration had allowed all those members of the Bin Laden to fly out of the country immediately after 9/11.

You know, when all us American citizens couldn't fly anywhere.

And we wonder why liberals are running the show...we can't even get along in our own organization.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding ... hes the kind of person we need

Anonymous said...

I love this man!!!

Anonymous said...

Dan is the man! He walks the walk like a boss. He truly seems like an honest politician at this point. I hope he never changes if he does manage to get into office in this commie state.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with Mr. Bongino.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Republican and I have divorced the GOP years' ago. Can't stand to be around any of those people.

Anonymous said...

This Conservative has had it with the GOP too, I stand by Dan Bongino, we desperately need more people like him.

Bush'man said...

I am right there with you!