Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

POLICE: A Teen Shot A Guy In New York Over This Notorious Jacket

An argument over a notorious jacket led to last night's shooting at the Bryant Park ice rink that left two people injured, the NYPD said.

Police are questioning a 16-year-old in connection with the shooting, which took place around 11 p.m. Saturday. Charges are pending, The New York Times reports.

The teen allegedly shot Javier Contreras, 20, in the arm after approaching him about his Marmot Mammoth "Biggie" coat.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I guess it wouldn't be a good idea to wear one of these when I walk the dog on cold days in the 'hood?

Anonymous said...

Ban the Jacket! Think of the children.

Anonymous said...

11:32 I would. It's bulky enough to hide my ak and sbr ar15 just fine.

Anonymous said...

Let's buy Obama one! Then maybe our prayers will be answered!

Anonymous said...

This story must be wrong guns are outlawed in New York.

Anonymous said...

Silly u 4:40......the guy who work hard and buys a coat cant have a gun ..but the thug who wants to steal one yes..he can have a gun.......as for the victims .I d sue the state for not allowing me to carry protection...

Anonymous said...

I don't need no steenking permit!