Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 27, 2013

Shark Restaurant In West Ocean City

Tonight I met with some friends at the Shark Restaurant in West Ocean City. On Thursday nights they have a lobster dinner special that is to die for. They also serve mashed potatoes with lobster meat in it and I have to say it is by far the best mashed potatoes I've ever eaten.

The views from our table overlooked the Marina and Assateague Island. It's a shame you simply cannot find such fine dining in Salisbury like you can in Ocean City. In this case, it's well worth the trip. Very clean, incredible food and incredible professional service. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the best restaurants in west oc.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that place! Unfortunately they got rid of 2 of my favorite dishes so I have not been there in awhile.

Anonymous said...

The Shark has been my favorite restaurant around for years

Anonymous said...

great eatery...

Anonymous said...

Great place, but it's in OC. No thanks, Jeff.

jh said...

They are starting Sunday brunch this week. Excited to try it!

Anonymous said...

10:11, actually it in west oc. You don't even have to cross the bridge to dine at this great place.

Anonymous said...

Usually go to Sunset Grille... but I will check it out.