Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Salisbury Grease Monkey Is NOT Closing

Mr. Albero,

I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me this afternoon.

We would appreciate you letting the public know that it was only rumored Grease Monkey was sold. Grease Monkey has NOT been sold. The Soft Touch Carwash has been sold but we are unaware as to whom it was sold. If anyone has any questions please let them know to contact Ron or Cindy at Grease Monkey.

Our webpage you may use to forward people to is greasemonkeyintl.com/center/431. The site will show our hours, what we do for service and coupons.

Again, I appreciate what help you can provide to clear this matter up.

Thank you
Cindy Mayr
Grease Monkey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news, the Monkey is my favorite oil change spot!!




Gary N said...

Ron and Cindy are great folks to work with!

Anonymous said...

Good news. I always get my oil changed there. Cindy and Ron are very nice people.

Anonymous said...

Agree...glad to hear it as they are great folks!