Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, July 27, 2013

CHICK-FIL-A IS TESTING NEW MENU ITEMS – AND THEY LOOK REALLY, REALLY GOOD

Several fast food chains, including Wendy’s and McDonald’s, are exploring new ways to boost sales and drive foot traffic.

Wendy’s has recently introduced new menu items and tweaked existing favorites. Meanwhile, McDonald’s has announced that it will undergo an image facelift.

And Chick-fil-A wants in on the expansion action. The popular Atlanta-based restaurant is also testing new menu offerings — and they look pretty awesome.

“Only a few select locations around the country are offering these test items,” writes Isai Rocha for Foodbeast.

More 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

McDonald should go back to cooking to order and not using a microwave to reheat things. Also go back to frying the apple pies....they were so much better than the baked pies they use now.

Anonymous said...

Thank god they got rid of that nasty multigrain sunflower bagel and replaced with a normal bagel.

I just wish they'd not make the chicken biscuits up so far in advance that they get rubbery by the time you get them.

Anonymous said...

Maybe people will get smart and stop eating the processed junk food that these restaurants peddle to the masses.

Anonymous said...

I wish they would add spicy nuggets

Alex said...

Will there be an " I hate gays" sandwich?

Anonymous said...

4:28 Sorry, I eat very healthy 99% of the time. About once a month I like to "treat" myself to some junk food. I don't smoke or drink and I exercise every day....call me crazy for wanting a burger and fries...

Anonymous said...

10:40 who hates gays?