Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 22, 2013

Ala. Woman's Search For Long-Lost Half Brother Ends In Md.

An Alabama woman who has been searching for a year for a half brother she recently learned was adopted from a home in Baltimore finally has some answers, even though they're not exactly the ones for which she was looking.

Jan Irvine and her son, Joseph, traveled to Charm City looking for answers about her half brother, David, who she only recently learned about. After a year of searching and enlisting the I-Team to help, they finally know who he is.

The story all began with a photo, I-Team reporter Lisa Robinson said.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad for this woman. I'm sure she feels at a loss for being unaware of her brother's situation, therefore unable to be of help. I'm sure he is smiling down on her from heaven.