Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

'Very Few' DC Hotels Sold Out, Some Dropping Prices...

Visitors coming to the nation’s capital for President Barack Obama’s second inauguration can’t stay in the one place President Ronald Reagan’s family once called an eight-star hotel. That spot is the White House, and it’s booked for the next four years. Still, inauguration-goers have a range of lodging options — from crashing on a friend’s couch to rooms that cost thousands of dollars a night.

With second inaugurations tending to draw fewer spectators, finding a place to stay in Washington won’t be nearly as difficult as in 2009.

More 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

People can probably get hotel rooms at 1/2 price during this inauguration!!!

Anonymous said...

Imagine how many more folks can attend this one compared to the last one - and not miss work. If all of the unemployed showed up to protest - he still wouldn't get the message.

Anonymous said...

Perfect opportunity for a 5 million patriot march, to protest the communist in the White House.

Anonymous said...

I for one will not be in attendance as -

1. I have to work for a living and to survive.

2. Can't stand Obama.

3 He is not worth any of my little free time that I
have since I work six days a week.
4. Why would I waste my time my only day off to
watch a loser President?
5. Four more years of Obama is a sad day!