Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 24, 2012

Today Marks My 9th Month Living In Downtown Salisbury

On this Christmas Eve, I decided to come Downtown for a portion of the day to visit friends and business Owners.

I'll simply say, WOW. I can't believe nine months have come and gone. I'm a very blessed man to actually enjoy City Living once again as well as a very supportive Family who believe in this Mayoral cause.

As the day nears where I will turn in my paperwork to make it official, the butterflies have started and the excitement grows each and every day. This will certainly be the biggest job interview challenge I've ever faced but I truly believe you'll choose me for the position and together we'll make Salisbury great once again.

On a personal note, Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. 2013 is going to be an unbelievable year for all of us.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a nicely decorated apartment Joe.

Anonymous said...

Joe, I really want you to win this election. It will do our City wonders. However, I have one suggestion. When the campaigning beings, PLEASE get out in public places as much as possible. You need to show the negative of Ireton and how you will better the City as a whole. Look at demographics for the City and WHO votes, and appeal to them.

Anonymous said...

yes. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Anonymous said...

Have a merry Christmas Joe...this is going to be a heck of a year coming up!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Joe and good luck in the New Year!

Anonymous said...

You have great taste Joe.

Anonymous said...

Merry christmas Joe and yoiur family. You have my vote for sure!